On 06/07/2017 06:05 PM, tel medola wrote:
Holy shit! (sorry)....

Thanks, thanks!!!

It worked!

My goodness!!!!
After I point to the filnode, I did a reindex on the toast and some records have already been located.

Great, glad that it worked. Just realize we have been modifying a system catalog(pg_class) directly, which is generally a dangerous thing to do. I would take a backup of the table and data via pg_dump to be on the safe side. This assumes you have the space to store it, though the backup when compressed should be a good deal smaller then the actual table size. You might also think about moving the tables to a new tablespace to get a clean tablespace directory. Again this assumes space available.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com