On Thu, Jun 08, 2017 at 22:37:34 -0700,
 Ken Tanzer <ken.tan...@gmail.com> wrote:

My approach was to have the initial connection made by the owner, and then
after successfully authenticating the user, to switch to the role of the
site they belong to.  After investigation, this still seems feasible but
imperfect.  Specifically, I thought it would be possible to configure such
that after changing to a more restricted role, it would not be possible to
change back.  But after seeing this thread (

How are you keeping the credentials of the owner from being compromised? It seems if you are worried about role changing, adversaries will likely also be in a position to steal the owner's credentials or hijack the connection before privileges are dropped.