On 06/26/2017 01:10 PM, Paul A Jungwirth wrote:
On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.kla...@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 06/26/2017 12:03 PM, Paul Jungwirth wrote:
Perhaps
you should see what is line 85 when you do `\sf words_skip_game` (rather
than line 85 in your own source code).

Or easier yet:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/app-psql.html
"
\ef [ function_description [ line_number ] ]

I am always nervous about answering questions here when so many actual
Postgres maintainers are around. But it's pretty great that so often
when I do it provokes an even better answer. It's not the first time!
:-)

The docs are extensive and in a constant state of change, so the list is a great resource for finding information you haven't stumbled across yet on your own. It's how I have learned a lot deal about Postgres.

Paul

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.kla...@aklaver.com