Recently, I've been doing a research about data warehouse optimizations and
techniques. For example, Oracle uses parallel queries, materialized views
with different refresh modes, star transformations in queries, etc. Since
I've never worked with PostgreSQL in an OLAP environment, I thought maybe
the community could guide me to find what features and techniques
PostgreSQL provides for its users and it would be especially useful if
someone could point out a previous work comparing PostgreSQL with another
RDBMs in this regard. Also, I'm interested if there's any interesting
books, articles or anything related PostgreSQL and Data Warehouses
optimizations.

Thanks and Regards for all the community.

Livre
de vĂ­rus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>