I mean,  to   verify the integrity of backup  i do:

gunzip -c backup_yesterday.gz | pg_restore  -d my_database  && echo
"backup_yesterday is OK"

but my_database's size, uncompresed,  is too big  more than 15G  and
sometimes  i  have  no space  to restore it, so always i must declutter my
 disk first.

By the way i have programmed  backups on many databases so,  i must check
the integrity one by one  deleting the database  to avoid  disk space
issues. By the way the restores takes too long time an average of 1 hour by
 backup.

Will be great to have a dry  run option, because   the time  to verify
 reduces a lot and  will save space on disk, because just  execute  with no
write to disk.

if pg_restore have a dry  option i  will do:

(gunzip -c  mydata.gz | pg_restore -d mydata --dry  &&  echo "mydata0 is
ok")&
(gunzip -c  my_other_data.gz | pg_restore -d my_other_data --dry  &&  echo
"my_other_data is ok")&
(gunzip -c  my_another_data.gz | pg_restore -d my_another_data --dry  &&
 echo "my_another_data is ok")&
wait

and  the time to  verify only will take 1 hour  instead of  3 hours.