>GetIdentity="Select currval('GEN_&TableName')"

*FYI, it would be helpful to specify the PostgreSQL version & O/S, but
generically speaking, in PostgreSQL, when you generate a sequence *

*by specifying serial as data type, the name takews the form of
tablename_columnname_seq, so in your case,
tryhttps://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/datatype-numeric.html#DATATYPE-SERIAL
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/datatype-numeric.html#DATATYPE-SERIAL>GetIdentity="Select
currval('tablename_column_seq')".*

*BTW, in PostgreSQL, it is NOT recommended to use mixed case object names,
as all names are converted to lowercase unless enclosed in double quotes.*

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you