Thanks, David, this was actually the most helpful suggestion. Using logging of
SQL statements in Postgres, I was able to first determine that the style of
quoting I was using in the PowerBuilder INI file wasn’t working, and then that
the &TableName variable wasn’t being expanded by PowerBuilder before sending
the SQL to Postgres. The latter of which is a clear PowerBuilder problem, so I
have submitted it to them as a bug.

So I think we can now put this to rest on this mailing list. Thanks, all.

Dan Cooperstock
DONATION and ACCOUNTS web site:  <http://www.Software4Nonprofits.com>
http://www.Software4Nonprofits.com
Email:  <mailto:i...@software4nonprofits.com> i...@software4nonprofits.com
Phone: 416-423-7722
Mail: 57 Gledhill Ave., Toronto ON M4C 5K7, Canada

If you do not want to receive any further emails from Software4Nonprofits,
please reply to this email with the subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE", and we will
immediately remove you from our mailing list, if you are on it.