Thanks to everyone for your great answers

I have looked into pg_cron, jpgAgent and pgAutomator and enjoyed (j)pgAgent +
pgAdmin so far

pg_cron looks great but rewrite my 346 jobs seems painful

Adam your tool is really nice and I would be glad to help on this project, btw
I am not a developer but I would like to start to code as well

Regards
Juliano