Hi, Michael.

 I would like to add the possibility of archiving database from
 application. I cannt add archiving in schedule - because
 there is no server running all day round . And in the end of day
 any user can dump database when neccesary.
 (there is some problems with running script which can pg_dump
 database . the problem is : windows applications , such as
 pg_dump.exe make all messages in wrong encoding in russian and i
 cannt explane dummy users what to do)

Thanks for replay!

--

go                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend