> Hello all, Is anyone having trouble downloading the Win 32
> binary announced on September 18? I am in Australia and
> cannot download from any of the Australian or US mirrors.
> Would like to receive confirmation whether or not I am the
> stupid one!!!

So what error msg do you get? Do you get a file an dit's broken, or do
you not get a file at all? Browser error or webserver error? Or ftp
server error?

> P.S hope at least to receive a reply on this one (my second
> post) as the first one on August 22 about installation went
> begging. Great introduction to the world of PostgreSQL!!!

Don't reacall anything in particular, but if it was equally lacking in
information that might be at least part of the reason.

//Magnus

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq