I've created a database "bugs" and a user "bugs" (postgresql user as
well as unix) and even made user "bugs" not require a password but I
still get this:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] bugzilla-2.20]# psql bugs bugs
psql: FATAL:  Ident authentication failed for user "bugs"
but if I
[EMAIL PROTECTED] bugzilla-2.20]# su bugs
[EMAIL PROTECTED] bugzilla-2.20]$ psql bugs bugs

     \h for help with SQL commands
     \? for help with psql commands
     \q to quit

bugs=>