Kevin Flanders wrote:
I am looking for someone that might help us build a custom pgsql installer for a project of ours. Anyone interested. I see this as a small project, with other support to follow.

Kevin

I built a complete installer with Inno setup that you can use to embedd your application with.
You can get it here:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/pg_installer_setup.zip

It uses a delphi DLL to handle things like the do the cluster init.

All source is included.

This is of course for win32.

--
Tony Caduto