I've seeing a few ... one just now dated 10/17 on conversion and Oracle ...

-----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Richard Broersma Jr
Sent:   Fri 10/20/2006 8:43 PM
To:     General PostgreSQL List
Subject:        [GENERAL] old duplicate emails

It is just me, or is everyone getting duplicated old emails from a couple of
day ago?

Regards,

Richard Broersma Jr.

Click link below if it is SPAM [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"https://mailscanner.globexplorer.com/dspam/dspam.cgi?signatureID=453996c7253166672479766&[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]&retrain=spam&template=history&history_page=1"
!DSPAM:453996c7253166672479766!

       match