How widespread is the use of PostgreSQL on Solaris?  I am beginning to sense
that community support is not currently very strong on this platform, and that
pgsql may not be the best candidate for my current project -- installing LXR on
a 64-bit Solaris system.

I recently compiled pg on a sun solaris 10/ultra sparc iii with no
issues.  I had never used sparc or solaris prevously.  Once I got a
handle on Sun's particular spin on unix, I determined the box to be
quite an amazing workhorse.

merlin

      match