What parse returns ? 8.1.5 and 8.3 return

www=# select parse('test text');
  parse
----------
 (1,test)
 (12," ")
 (1,text)
(3 rows)

Also, what is your configuration ?

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, richardcraig wrote:

It may solve my query if anybody can tell me if anything has changes in
tsearch2 recently? otherwise...

I have two installations of Postgres on Windows machines, one is 8.2.1 and
the other is 8.2.3

Both installed the same way, selecting tsearch2 during the installation and
restoring the same backup database file.

In 8.2.1
     select to_tsvector('test text')
returns
     'test':1 'text':2
as expected

In 8.2.3 the same code returns
     'test text':1

Can anybody help?

        Regards,
                Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83

      match