Sorry, no - I tested on CVS HEAD, so dll isn't compatible :(
Wait a bit for 8.2.4

richardcraig wrote:
Teodor

As a non-C windows user (yes - throw stones at me :) ) Do you have a fixed
dll for this patch that I can try?

Thanks

Richard

Teodor Sigaev-2 wrote:
Solved, see attached patch. I had found old Celeron-300 box and install
Windows on it, and it was very slow :)

Nope, same result with this patch.
Thank you.

--
Teodor Sigaev                                   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                    WWW:

*** ./contrib/tsearch2.orig/./wordparser/parser.c       Thu Mar 22 18:39:23 2007
--- ./contrib/tsearch2/./wordparser/parser.c    Thu Mar 22 18:51:23 2007
***************
*** 117,123 ****
        {
                if (lc_ctype_is_c())
                {
!                       unsigned int c = *(unsigned int*)(prs->wstr +
prs->state->poschar);
/*
                         * any non-ascii symbol with multibyte encoding
--- 117,123 ----
        {
                if (lc_ctype_is_c())
                {
!                       unsigned int c = *(prs->wstr + prs->state->poschar);
/*
                         * any non-ascii symbol with multibyte encoding

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq