Tom Lane wrote:
Geoffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I've done some further research on this problem. I'm not a big user of strace, so I'm looking at getting some insight here. Basically, there are two different versions of the pcmiler libraries. One set works, the other does not. The following is the strace output from both processes.

You strace'd the wrong process, ie, the client.

Okay, so how stupid can I be?  (you could have sent it as private email) :)

Now that I have my head on my shoulders where it belongs, I'll give this another spin...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend