Alexander Korotkov <aekorot...@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm going to push this if there are no objections.

One of the test cases added by this commit has not been very
stable in the buildfarm.  Latest example is here:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=prion&dt=2024-02-01%2021%3A28%3A04

and I've seen similar failures intermittently on other machines.

I'd suggest building this test atop a table that is more stable
than pg_class.  You're just waving a red flag in front of a bull
if you expect stable statistics from that during a regression run.
Nor do I see any particular reason for pg_class to be especially
suited to the test.

                        regards, tom lane