On Tue, Sep 29, 2026 at 3:20 PM Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the patch, I've combined your suggested fix and attched
> > updated patch v2.
>
> I checked and no comments for the implementation.
> Regarding the back patch, the initial issue (FindReplTupleInLocalRel() can 
> cause
> a crash) should be done till PG17, but second one 
> (RelationFindDeletedTupleInfoSeq()
> can do a wrong decision) should be done only for PG19/master, right?

Makes sense; I overlooked the fact.

> If so the patch should be separated. Also, a test can be added in 
> 035_conflicts for the
> second issue.
>

I’ve attached the separate patches; both apply independently on HEAD
and their respective backport branches.

I’ve also added a test case in 035_conflicts.pl, for the
RelationFindDeletedTupleInfoSeq() fix.

--
Thanks,
Nisha

Attachment: v3-0001-Don-t-match-deleted-rows-on-a-deferrable-PK-in-up.patch
Description: Binary data

Attachment: v3-0001-Don-t-treat-a-deferrable-PK-as-replica-identity-o.patch
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to