>>Or was the code incorrectly used?
Hard for me to say, but I think its about caller context. The way I am using it might be different ... hey the function was static ... copy & paster be warned!

The code appears to be doing the same thing as the backend (with the exclusion of backend stuff like HasCTZSet and forced conversions). I plan to do an extensive test sometime today. So far, I am getting the correct timestamp conversions across the board.

Andrew