KaiGai Kohei wrote:
> > SE-PostgreSQL needs to be good enough for the NSA, but row-level
> > security in general does not.
>
> BTW, it seems to me someone misunderstand I works as an agent of NSA.
> Is it a humor, itn't it? I've paid my effort to improve the security
> of open source software, not for overseas intelligence agency.

The comment was not directed at you.  The comment was that SE-Linux was
perhaps designed by the NSA, so an implementation matching SE-Linux will
be good enough for the NSA.  The comment goes on to say that we might
want something better or more consistent than the NSA requirements.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://momjian.us