Tom Lane wrote:
Hmm.  Given the current infrastructure for \h, the only way to do that
would be to make a separate ref page for WITH, which feels like the
wrong thing.  And the objection I have to TABLE is not the code but the
apparent need to give it its own ref page (as we already did for VALUES,
and I found that pretty ugly too).

Is there a way to make all of these point at the SELECT ref page?

I was looking into that and I figured using the \G expression in Perl REs would be useful for this (to find multiple <refname>s). But this was introduced in Perl 5.000, and we claim to support Perl 4 in create_help.pl. I recall that you Tom once arranged this to support building on some old machines. Is this still relevant?

Or can someone advise on an alternative way to code this?