On 01/27/2011 08:23 PM, Xiaobo Gu wrote:
On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 8:12 AM, Andrew Dunstan<and...@dunslane.net>  wrote:
With the attached patch I have managed to get Postgres built and running a
clean set of regression tests using the Mingw64 toolset on my 64bit
Windows7Pro machine.

There's lots of work still to do (lots of warnings to make go away, for
example), but this is a pretty encouraging start.

It should also answer most of the questions XiaoboGu had about how to build
the client libraries, since this falls out along the way.

NB: on Windows 7 you really need to build and run as a non-admin user.
Windows blows away the PATH for your app otherwise. This took me a while to
get to the bottom of.

Hi andrew,
It's a great job you have done, but can you send me just the updated
files, because I don't have SVN set up, and not fimiliar with the SVN
commands. Thanks.

We don't use SVN.

You can apply the patch with something like

   patch -p 1 < w64.patch

cheers

andrew