On 03.06.2011 00:14, Kevin Grittner wrote:
Attached is a comments-only patch for this, along with one
correction to  the comments you added and a couple other typos.

Ok, committed.

I'll submit a patch for the README-SSI file once I find a reference
I like to a paper describing what Dan's proof uses as a premise --
that the transaction on the rw-conflict *out* side of the pivot must
not only be the first of the three transactions in the dangerous
structure to commit, but the first in the entire cycle of which the
dangerous structure is a part.  With that premise as a given, the
proof is short, clear, and unassailable; but I think we need a cite
to use that argument convincingly.

Agreed.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas