Hi,

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013, Andres Freund wrote:
On 2013-01-16 01:28:09 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
It's a compiler bug.

Thanks for investigating. But I'm not sure there is any way other way for me other than switching to gcc, because intel stopped providing their IA64 version of compilers free of charge even for non-commercial/educational people:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-software-development-tools-for-intel-itanium-processors
(their website is also a bit of maze, so I don't see anywhere the updated versions of the 10.0, 10.1, 11.1 compilers that I have)

So unless somebody suggest otherwise, i'm going to switch to gcc on this buildfarm.

Cheers,
        Sergey