On 2016/12/07 21:11, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.ets...@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
On 2016/12/05 20:20, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:

3. Why is foreignrel variable changed to rel?
-extern void deparseSelectStmtForRel(StringInfo buf, PlannerInfo *root,
-                        RelOptInfo *foreignrel, List *tlist,
-                        List *remote_conds, List *pathkeys,
-                        List **retrieved_attrs, List **params_list);
+extern void deparseSelectStmtForRel(StringInfo buf, PlannerInfo
*root, RelOptInfo *rel,
+                        List *tlist, List *remote_conds, List *pathkeys,
+                        bool is_subquery, List **retrieved_attrs,
+                        List **params_list);

I changed the name that way to match with the function definition in
deparse.c.

That's something good to do but it's unrelated to this patch. I have
repeated this line several times in this thread :)

OK.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita