Kind people,

Is there some magic I can use to keep the following from happening in
the when I build from the .spec file?  I'm starting with the
Postgresql 7.3.4 spec file, version bumped, patches removed.

configure: error: unrecognized option: --infodir=/usr/share/info

Is there some way to remove this piece of sh^H^Hlegacy from the
configure script?  Does anybody actually use info?

Cheers,
David Fetter [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778