The buildfarm member penguin (Debian, ARM) has been building the HEAD branch for the most part happily since late January, but keeps failing on the REL8_0_STABLE branch on tsearch2. It appears that some changes made around 24-27 January fixed it for this architecture/OS. Looking in the committers log, I see:

improve support of agglutinative languages (query with compound words)

and

Change
typedef struct {} WordEntryPos;
typedef uint16 WordEntryPos

Could one of these inadvertantly fix the problem we are seeing here? Do we need
to backpatch to fix REL8_0_STABLE, or apply some other fix?

cheers

andrew

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend