> Tom Lane wrote:
>> In the meantime though it's utterly clear that this entire series of
>> patches is a failed experiment.  Please revert the lot.

> I can pull out NO_PGPORT, but what commit causes the original problem?
> Was it only one?  (I wasn't watching.)

This one:

        * configure, configure.in, doc/src/sgml/installation.sgml,
        src/Makefile.global.in, src/timezone/Makefile: Support cross
        compilation by compiling "zic" with a native compiler.  This relies
        on the output of zic being platform independent, but that is
        currently the case.

and all the subsequent changes touching src/timezone/

               http://archives.postgresql.org