How To Hack Or Steal Credit Card Information

HOW TO GAIN VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBERS

In August, 1999, Scientific American ( http://www.sciam.com/  ) has published an article entitled “How to stealmillions in chump change” which was about online  credit card theft. The original article can still be found online at:

 http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scientific-american.01aug99.html

No sooner had the article been published than hackers from around the world undisclosed complete hacking procedures used to obtain credit card numbers on various websites. One of the most famous one was: http://www.creditcardhack.com/ In May, 2000, at the request of VISA ( www.visa.com ) and MasterCard ( www.mastercard.com ), information on the complete hacking procedures was forced to be TAKEN OFF, so that credit card companies would not lose potential customers due to the insecurity of internet marketing.

However, today credit card fraud is still very much at large around the world and the hacking procedures that were used a few years ago STILL WORK PERFECTLY TODAY.

Since the hacking info has been forced to be taken off  the net for years, credit card companies take for granted that no one today knows the procedures anymore. But THEY’RE WRONG! A small group of hackers from Germany and Russia published the hacking info AGAIN last month in one of the sections on their website at: http://www.snz.cc/04.code.htm  I havealways been a true believer of the idea that resources on the net should be shared by EVERYONE absolutely free of charge, and though my German still leaves much to be desired, I tried my best to translate the procedures into English and I hope you guys will understand it. The site was written in German in a very technical way  and it’s MORE THAN HARD for not-too-experienced hacker to understand it. However, I’ve simplified it and put it into simple English. Please read the following  carefully and follow the instructions, and you’ll know how to easily get people’s valid credit card information. All computer companies make mistakes.

As we know, Microsoft made such a HUGE mistake in its design of Windows XP. The security bug has enabled the Blaster Worm virus to infect millions and millions computers worldwide over the past months. Another company, Yahoo Inc.( www.yahoo.com ) also has a huge security bug in its server. We can get people’s credit card information JUST FROM THIS BUG. Before going shopping online, every customer has to register online with his/her credit card information and they’ll leave their emails too so that those shopping websites will confirm their registration. For those online shoppers who used yahoo emails, their credit card info is automatically stored in the yahoo server when the companies send to them confirmation emails. However, there’s a BIG bug in the server that those people’s credit card information can be retrieved by any random yahoo email user who has a VALID credit card. To simplify this, here is how it works: Send an Email to confuse a yahoo email, and it takes 3 mins to create a yahoo email account) with complete information of people’s credit card information stored in the server in the last 72 hours. This is how you’ll get people’s VALID credit card information. Now you have to do exactly the same as follows: Send a n Email to mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

With the subject:

accntopp-cc-E52488 (To confuse the server )

 In the email body, write: boundary="0- 86226711-106343” (This is line 1)

charset=us-ascii (This is line 4, to make the return email readable)

credit card number (This is line 7, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 000000000000000 (This is line 8, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

name on credit card (This is line 11, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 0000000000000000 (This is line 12, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc) cid/cvv2 number  then pin (This is line 15, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 0000000000000 (This is line 16, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

address,city (This is line 19, has to be LOWER CASE letters)0000000000 (This is line 20, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

state,country,p.o. box (This is line 23, has to be LOWER CASE letters)  00000000000000000 (This is line 24, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

phone number ( put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

type of card (This is line 27, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 000000000

( This is line 28, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

expiration date (This is line 31, has to be LOWER CASE letters) 0000000 (This is line 32, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)
 252ads< m > (This is line 35

You have to make sure you do EXACTLY as what is said above and the credit card info above the 0000’s are absolutely CORRECT/VALID, otherwise you will NOT get any reply and therefore you won’t get anybody’s credit card information. Here’s a sample email .

 (CAUTION ) ! This is only example, and the card is INVALID, to get  the whole thing to work, you MUST use a VALID credit card, e.g. YOUR OWN VALID CC)
Subject:
accntopp-cc-E52488
Email body:
boundary="0-86226711-106343” Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii
4013993145565451
0000000000000000
jesse d banks
00000000000
523 5632
0000000
2537 stillwell rd.,des moines
00000000000000000000000
la,usa,50567
0000000000
645-867-9950
00000000000
visa
0000
03/2006
0000000
252ads< m >8> Return-Path: <
[EMAIL PROTECTED] > This may take a few minutes
but it REALLY WORKS!!! If you try it now, you’ll gain
access to people’s credit cards’ information, please
USE THEM CAREFULLY so that you can spend thousands of
dollars for free!! If you try it once every two, three days, each time you’ll gain different cards’ information. I’ve got information about 11 cards over the last 5 days!
:D HACKERS FOREVER!!!!

Yahoo! for Good