Ok, but only if you allow a choice of which one to use.  I am a HUGE fan of
Shout, but I generally do not want a workspace trying to colorize my notes to
myself.  If I end up with enough code that the syntax is not clear, it probably
belongs in a class and in a package or change set - at least I try to do that.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/23/08 5:42 AM >>>
Hi Damien,

Thanks, looks good!

Question: Does this include Universes? It's not listed below but I see
the menu item (which does not work because of a deprecation warning).
I think we need Universes mainly because Seaside will be packaged with
Universes soon, and being able to easily load Seaside is a key
requirement for Pharo.

Another thing we need to look at (and I planned to do this) is the
open menu. With all the additional packages in the dev version its
even worse than before. For example there are 3(!) items for opening a
workspace:

Workspace
Workspace (without colourisation)
Shout Workspace

There ought to be just one, and in the right place.

Cheers,
Adrian