Now THAT'S a reason for us to remove them!!!!!!!   :)

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Damien Cassou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:55 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I would like to know what do we decided for Flaps?
>
> I like the way they are in dev images. You move the mouse to the right
> side of the image and the flap opens. From there, you can drag&drop
> your favorite tool. Do you have any faster way to open a browser or a
> transcript?

Note that latest versions of Microsoft Visual Studio now contains flaps too.

--
Damien Cassou
Peter von der Ahé: «I'm beginning to see why Gilad wished us good