On Oct 22, 2008, at 22:04 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

On Oct 21, 2008, at 5:25 PM, Adrian Lienhard wrote:

On Oct 21, 2008, at 16:05 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

Hi all

if by any chance you have some code that could be turned into tests, or some tests or some time to write tests for image segments this would be great because etoy is really deep inside image segment and I would really like to keep this
beautiful idea working :)

yes please. We use this in production (like DabbleDB), and it works very well. I just hope to never really need to understand the code...

really read the code because it is full of etoy related ugly hack (really ugly)

I know...

I would not rely on that.
So we should really write some tests. This is really important.

yes, especially if we make changes in this area. I fear this a bit...

I never used imageSegment but someone with experience should do that.
at least start.

I'll add it to my todo list

Adrian