On 23/10/2008, at 7:19 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

would be nice to know do whom I'm replying.

Me.

But still there is a value in knowing that the method is doing a super call or not. The indicator means that the method use the keyword "super". So this is valuable.

I cannot see why it is valuable given all the contexts in which super is used.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

Hi, I'd like to do $THING. I know that $SOLUTION_A and $SOLUTION_B will do it very easily and for a very reasonable price, but I don't want to use $SOLUTION_A or $SOLUTION_B because $VAGUE_REASON and $CONTRADICTORY_REASON. Instead, I'd like your under-informed ideas on how to achieve my $POORLY_CONCEIVED_AMBITIONS using Linux, duct tape, an iPod, and hours and hours of my precious time.
  -- Slashdot response to an enquiry