Hi,

we should decide how we will manipulate with tools. A lot of tools
classes are referenced directly - that is wrong because you cannot
then use different set of tools (for example a dummy toolset for no
tools at all).
In the KernelImage I added a registration mechanism for tools so they
were called for example ToolSet default browser. There were no ToolSet
subclasses and there was only a test if the default ToolSet is not
nil. That was not optimal solution.

The current philosophy of ToolSet class supposess that you will send
messages directly to ToolSet class and you will not get real tools
classes at all. However the set of this messages would be very long
and Squeak wants sometimes directly the class (for comparison etc.)

The default tools are:

browser
changeList
changeSorter