David,

The glaring examples are probably comments in cascades.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bsch...@anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> pennell.da...@gmail.com 12/22/08 11:48 AM >>>
Bill,
Can you give an example of the kind of comments that RB doesn't respect
for
you?

I've used RB extensively on VW, but not much at all on Squeak yet.  It
had
problems with end of line comments, but didn't do badly with comments on
there own line.  I adopted to its limitations rather than try to fix it
because the benefits were so large and I was too busy/lazy/etc.

-david