Others can correct/amend as appropriate, but a few answers:

Mailing lists have long been used for Squeak, and it is part of the
culture.  One good thing is that they are archived and searchable, IF
you know where to look.  If you can tolerate some link-rot, you can
start here:

  http://www.anest.ufl.edu/users/wschwab/Squeak.htm

to get to archives of the various lists.

Re fonts, IIRC, more will come with time.  A high priority is to clean
up the licenses all around, and that includes the fonts.  As "ugly" as
they are, I like mono-space fonts for code.

Bill

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bsch...@anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.
University of Florida
Department of Anesthesiology
PO Box 100254
Gainesville, FL 32610-0254

Email: bsch...@anest.ufl.edu
Tel: (352) 273-6785
FAX: (352) 392-7029

>>> geert.wl.cl...@gmail.com 02/01/09 8:50 PM >>>
First of all I have to say that I really like the idea behind Pharo -
especially the "Pharo wants to help people invent the future" one!  I
managed to find where to lodge issues but where should one submit
questions,
ideas and/or suggestions?
I am not a bit fan of mailing lists so I was wondering if the mailing
list
will be available from Nabble?  Since Google Code is used why not simply
use
Google Groups?
The Pharo image already has a lot of UI improvements over the default
Squeak
image but I still think that the default (and only) font is an ugly
font.
 The font in Ramon's customized Pharo image is a little better but his
font
is too big.  Since the windowing looks like a Mac why not use a nice
font
too? Anyway, a nice default font would be nice.