I see. That means that the preference was put there just so that the
code does not take the difference between platforms into account. I
think that is wrong, and the check should be done internally and
automatically.

Cheers,
Doru

On Feb 2, 2009, at 11:06 AM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 1:32 AM, Tudor Girba <gi...@iam.unibe.ch>
> wrote:
>> I am not sure I understand why this would be a problem for MS
>> Windows.
>> Or maybe I just do not understand the meaning of the swap option.
>
> Because on Windows, the right mouse button does what people expect (=
> what you get with the middle mouse button by default on MacOS and
> Linux). If you change the preference value, MacOS and Linux users will
> be happy (right mouse button for context menu), but Windows users
> won't appreciate (they would have to use their middle click to open
> the context menu).
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."