I found Vassili's Announcements a really cool way to implement any
publish/subscribe event mechanism, because it is generally useful for
many things from events in GUI apps to those on web apps and they can be
extended even in a distributed way (think Hydra).

Announcements in Pharo are therefore very welcome, I'd just be careful
that they are API compatible with VisualWorks, to ease porting.

Best regards
Janko

Rob Rothwell pravi:

--