Bryce Kampjes a écrit :
> On Wed, 2009-05-06 at 08:38 +0200, Alain Plantec wrote:
>
>> Michael Rueger a écrit :

>>> Hmm, as that is a major version change in Ubuntu we may need to build
>>> a new VM?
>>> Anyone any ideas what changed between the two Ubuntu versions?
>>>
>> Damien is using the same Ubuntu version with the same Exupery VM without
>> any problem....
>> alain
>>

> Damien had UUID problems which he's worked around by deleting that
> plugin. I plan to install Ubuntu 9.04 in VirtualBox to investigate these
> problems as there seems to be a few specific to Ubuntu 9.04.

Hi Bryce,
I've also the same UUID problem as Damien.
This problem makes the vm crash. So I think it is more a VM problem.
The NetNameResolver problem is another one and seems
to be related to the new network implementation.
As what Cameron suggested,  'Monticello/ftp stopped working for me'
thread is strongly related to my NetNameResolver problem.
and  the workaround is to make
NetNameResolver class >> useOldNetwork simply return true.
I will open an issue for that problem soon.
Alain