Frank,

For GemTools, I recommend that you use the GemTools 2.3.1 Preview from the
GLASS downloads page[1]. It's an older Pharo image, but it is known to work.

The current Pharo versions are moving so fast that I have not tried to keep up
with them. When the pace of change slows down a bit, we will produce a new
one-click as well as instructions for rolling your own GemTools.

Dale

[1] http://seaside.gemstone.com/downloads.html

----- "Frank Church" <vfcli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

| When I get round to installing the GemTools, the first item it starts
| downloading is FFI browser 3.9.1 and it halts with the Error -
| MessageNotUnderstood MimeType->IndexOf,
|
| Prior to that is a call to HttpUrl normalizeContents and a few
| others.
|

| 2009/6/16 Frank Church <vfcli...@googlemail.com>:
| > Worked first time!!
| >
| > Pretty cool!!