Johan,

Yes there was a recent change to Error handling in Pharo that broke Metacello
(Error no longer resumable) that broke Metacello... I ran into that one
yesterday on 10487 and updated the Seaside Metacello config
(Seaside-Metacello-Configuration-dkh.15) with a fix.

For Pharo 10487 you'll need to use Metacello 1.0-beta.6 or later...

Naturally as I try to verify that there aren't any other problems I'm running
into network problems:)

Dale