I tried to use toolbuilder to open tools like the changeSorter and I always got
a rather small
window. So I checked in Squeak and the buildPluggableWindow method is different
Should we integrate this changes?

buildPluggableWindow: aSpec
        | widget children label |
        aSpec layout == #proportional ifFalse:[
                "This needs to be implemented - probably by adding a single
pane and then the rest"
                ^self error: 'Not implemented'.
        ].
        widget := PluggableStandardWindow new.
        self register: widget id: aSpec name.
        widget model: aSpec model.
        (label := aSpec label) ifNotNil:[
                label isSymbol
                        ifTrue:[widget getLabelSelector: label]
                        ifFalse:[widget setLabel: label]].
        children := aSpec children.
        children isSymbol ifTrue:[
                widget getChildrenSelector: children.
                widget update: children.
                children := #().
        ].
        widget closeWindowSelector: aSpec closeAction.
        panes := OrderedCollection new.
        self buildAll: children in: widget.
-       aSpec extent ifNotNil:[widget extent: aSpec extent].
+       self buildHelpFor: widget spec: aSpec.
+       widget bounds: (RealEstateAgent
+               initialFrameFor: widget
+               initialExtent: (aSpec extent ifNil:[widget initialExtent])
+               world: self currentWorld).

        widget setUpdatablePanesFrom: panes.
        ^widget

A related question is do we get rid of the method creation that do not rely on
toolbuilder?
I think that it would make sense.