Hi!! When reading the book I feel a bit lost, "out of context", I'd like to
be able to see what part of the book I'm reading. I think it would be
reeeaaally nice to have the navigation section to the right show more of
this context, not just the next and previous pages. Something more like a
small table of contents relative to the page being read. What do you think?
Do you think it'd be possible/reasonable?

Regards,
           Javier.

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr

Javier Pimás