Hi Stef,

No you are not :).

I also mentioned once two more issues:
- Enter should not trigger completion because it interferes with code formatting. I would only keep tab as a means to trigger completion and to select something - right now, when pressing the down key because you saw a good completion item in the second position there is a visible delay because the ECompletion is triggered. ECompletion should either be integrated in the OCompletion directly, or should be triggered only when we hit the bottom of the three items. In the current form, having the completion item in the second position is almost as bad as not having it at all.

Unfortunately, I do not have time to look into these issues, but I can offer testing :)

Cheers,
Doru