>It would be great to have a ConfigurationOfMonticello with working versions
>for Pharo 1.0 and Pharo 1.1.
>With this I think it would be much easier to have people with servers that
>can help as "mirrors".

You mean a ConfigurationOfSqueakSource so I can set up an own mirror. ;)

But this (as Phillipe pointed out) means moving/porting the code to an up
to date image/vm. But first we should know what the codebase is...
so it would be good to release the image.

In general it was the idea of the MetaSource project (with
ConfigurationOfMetaSource) to create an updated squeaksource
again since current SqueakSource:

 - is rather old and not based on latest images and lates seaside code
 - is now not only used for Squeak (also Pharo and Gemstone, ...),
   hence the name
 - is currently not that easy to load/set up with a few clicks
 - we now need better support for Metacello

But progress is slow...

Thx
T.