We use this pattern in Mondrian scripts, Glamour scripts, and in Moose scripts
for navigating models.

However, we are most of the times doing it with other Symbol selectors. For
example:
- in Mondrian, we use moValue:
- in Glamour, we use glamourValue:

Using dedicated extensions enable us to control the kinds of semantics we want
in the scripting. For example, the glamourValue: is different from moValue:.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."