Hi,

Exactly, that is why I am saying to not even try.

I believe a much better approach is to just focus on producing something else
that people need, and I also believe that we should focus on the layers above
Smalltalk and start infusing Smalltalk lessons in those domains.

Moose is such an example. Moose addresses the analysis domain, and it brings in
it the lessons of Smalltalk (like everything is an object = everything is an
entity). Afterwards, you bundle that with an explicit use case that makes sense
and get that in the hands of people. If it's good, they will use it not because
of a Smalltalk-related argument, but because of its inner value. And, if they
love it, they will pay more attention to what is behind.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"When people care, great things can happen."