Hi Martin,

Nice project.

I noticed that you have a package FuelFameExtension. Is this done for the Fame
meta engine? If yes, I would be interested in testing it, especially that in
the context of Moose we do load the objects significantly more often than we
store them :).

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."