Hi,

Yes, it is meant to be integrated in Pharo 1.3.

Ok, but then PharoTaskForces should not delete the packages after they are
integrated.

The reason is that I want to use these announcements before you release 1.3,
and thus it will appear in ConfigurationOfGlamour. Is that Ok?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."